If you have considered seeking multiple cosmetic treatments to enhance your smile, you should consider a smile makeover. This unique treatment allows you to combine one or more cosmetic procedures into one comprehensive plan to address your aesthetic concerns.
If you are interested in planning a smile makeover, the first step is scheduling a personal smile consultation with Dr. Eshom. We will present you with all the options available and customize your treatment, taking into consideration your cosmetic goals, budget, and time commitment. At David Eshom Dental Health and Beauty, we are committed to providing you excellent dental care with long-lasting, stunning results.
It’s amazing what just one single cosmetic dentistry procedure can do to improve the appearance of a smile. Can you imagine what multiple procedures will do for you? By combining two or more cosmetic procedures, you and Dr. Eshom can customize a plan to dramatically enhance your smile:
- Invisalign®: This revolutionary orthodontic treatment uses a set of customized clear aligner trays to gently treat mild to moderate dental misalignment in a matter of 12 to 18 months. You can achieve a straighter smile while still enjoying all your favorite foods.
- Porcelain Veneers:These thin, custom-made, porcelain shells cover a range of cosmetic imperfections, such as teeth that are chipped, uneven, gapped, or severely stained.
- Dental Bonding: For a more cost-effective and non-invasive approach to porcelain veneers, dental bonding can treat mild to moderate imperfections such as teeth that are short and stubby, chipped, or discolored. This treatment is often paired with laser gum contouring to treat an asymmetrical gum line.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer three different types of whitening to treat teeth that are stained, yellowed, or in need of brightening: at-home home whitening, in-office whitening, and deep laser teeth bleaching.
- Porcelain Crowns: Crowns, made from natural-looking porcelain are used to strengthen and restore teeth that have suffered dental damage due to cracks, stains, or moderate to severe wear and tear.
- Laser Gum Contouring: We use diode laser therapy to treat a gummy smile by removing excess gum tissue to reveal a more symmetrical smile.
In order to qualify for a smile makeover, it is important that your smile has a healthy foundation. Before any cosmetic treatment is provided, Dr. Eshom will administer a thorough examination, with x-rays, to determine the health of your gums, tooth roots, and jawbone. If any tooth decay, gum disease, or any underlying health issues are found, Dr. Eshom may recommend restorative treatment, such as tooth-colored fillings, periodontal therapy, or dental implants to improve your candidacy.
Smile Makeover Process
After a thorough examination, Dr. Eshom will use cosmetic imaging and our smile gallery to help tailor your makeover. Our smile gallery includes before-and-after photos of other patients who have undergone different cosmetic treatments. Many patients find this beneficial in planning their own personal makeover.
With cosmetic imaging, Dr. Eshom will use high-tech computer technology to simulate what your smile will look like after treatment. This technology is very beneficial in managing the patient’s expectations for recovery and results. Once the plan has been solidified, Dr. Eshom will set the timeline for your treatment that works best for your lifestyle. Within a matter of a few visits, you will enjoy a dazzling smile.
Come in for a Consultation Today!
At David Eshom Dental Health and Beauty, we are committed to helping you achieve a smile you are proud for years to come. To schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Eshom, call our San Diego, CA, dental office today at (858) 455-9151.
Leave a reply